Subject: Re: Networking -Reply
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:29:46 -500

>I am looking to network my three video toasters and (hopefully soon) a
>Pentium workstation for lightwave 4.0.  Could anyone recommend a good
>network card and software for the amiga and hopefully a vendor that
>may have them in stock. From what our engineers tell me it has to be
>compatible with "Ethernet 802.3" standard.
>
>thanks in advance for any help
>
>Brad Prosise
> 
>My suggestion is DON'T go with OXXI software!  Their tech support
>sucks!  (1 1/2 hours each day AND they want you to call THEM on a 
>900 number!!!)
>
Try CEI's card, from what I understand its a souped-up version of CBMs own 
networking card.  (a while back CBM sold off a bunch of tech to several 
companies)